Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Mission: A Manifesto

My mission is to help you launch (and build) a successful career in the sports industry. Your career success is the only thing that matters here.

This blog is not about me. It's about you and your goals. Your desires. Your dreams. The Sports Career Coach™ exists entirely for your benefit.

Empowering college students, career-changers, and upwardly-mobile sports executives is what I've been called to do. That's my passion. That's my purpose.

So, if you're ready to take charge of your career, and you want to receive proven, time-tested career strategies and tactics tailored to the sports industry, subscribe to this blog.

I will do everything in my power to help you break through the barriers, beat the competition, and win the job of your dreams. Just read my blog, put my words into practice and you will win. It's that simple. But it won't always be easy. That's okay, because I'm here to help you every step of the way. That's what a winning coach does. And that's my commitment to you.

The Sports Career Coach™ will teach you:

• How to Gain Sports Experience When You Have None
• How to Use Facebook, MySpace to Your Advantage
• How to Influence the Hiring Decision
• How to Eliminate Your Competition Without Bloodshed
• How to Uncover the Hidden Job Market in Sports
• How to Identify the Hottest Employment Prospects
• How to Win the Interview Game

PLUS...

• 5 Quick Ways to Increase Your Sports Employment Odds
• 24 Killer Tactics to Set Up an Interview
• 7 Sure-Fire Ways to Beat the Competition
• 5 Proven Ways to Increase Your Resume Odds by 200%
• 15 Creative Ways to Be Top-of-Mind with Employers
• 6 Secrets to Overcoming Fear
• 5 Most Important Things Employers Look for in a Candidate
• 10 Intriguing Ways to Make Yourself the Best Candidate

Take control of your future right now and receive my FREE email newsletter! And please share it with everyone you know. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. This blog is going to be great.I'm glad you're doing this. When is the next blog post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Robert. Thanks for the comment. I will be posting later today. It will be a timely one... (perfect for this time of year).

    ReplyDelete